The Life and Thoughts of Robyn

Monday, January 7, 2013

Top 10 M&Ms

When someone recently told me he only likes peanut m&ms, my unthinking OCD response was that peanut is probably my 6th favorite. Well, it did get me to thinking, tasting, and rating. Therefore, on this most serious subject, these are my official favorite flavors of my all-time favorite foods: (drum roll)

1. Mint m&ms
2. Dark chocolate m&ms
3. White chocolate peppermint m&ms (od'd on these at Christmas, confession since I ate my son's bag)
4. Coconut m&ms (taste like Hawaii)
5. Milk chocolate (original) m&ms
6. ok, Peanut m&ms (the peanuts make these a health food)
7. Almond m&ms (getting so healthy they're practically organic)
8. Dark chocolate peanut m&m
9. Pretzel m&ms, and
10. Peanut butter m&ms (they are 10th, but somehow I still enjoy eating them :)

Anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment